|Cross Data Center Business Continuity Visibility
- It continuously monitors and alerts to any degradation of business continuity or performance of the entire infrastructure, providing:
- Up-to-date information
- Improved service business continuity
- Minimized impact of service downtime on the enterprise's business
|Unified Application Delivery and Security Management
- APSolute Vision is a unified management and monitoring application, specifically tailored for application delivery and application and network security devices. It supports all aspects of management including:
- Initial device setup
- Ongoing maintenance
- SSL certificate management
- Reporting and security forensics
- Central storage of vital device information
|Best-of-breed Reporting and Forensics Engine
- Radware APSolute Vision provides a unified situational awareness solution for security and compliance administrators to centrally manage distributed Radware Attack Mitigation System (AMS) installations and monitor the security of data center applications. It provides both real-time monitoring and historical reporting on policy violations, non-standard processes, rogue applications, potential financial fraud, identity theft and cyber-attacks. Data from multiple devices is collected, evaluated and shared in a consolidated view of dashboards and reports.
- Alerts are managed from the moment they occur (identification stage), through ticket opening, analysis, resolution, verification stages and up to the point where the problem is resolved and summarized.
|Complete Alignment with Enterprise Compliance Requirements and Regulations
- APSolute Vision provides complete alignment with the enterprise's compliance, regulations and business processes, providing compliance and audit professionals with a complete picture of compliance across the enterprise.
- It ensures the appropriate separation of duties, collection of information, configuration, and operation auditing mandated by business processes, regulations and information security standards (PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA, etc).
|Streamlined Business Application Deployment
- For organizations wishing to provide application delivery services for their business applications, APSolute Vision provides specifically tailored configuration templates called AppShape templates. These templates encompass the complete configuration required form an application delivery service to correctly optimize the leading business applications in a user friendly format, including application server information, specific application health checks and redundancy options.
- Configuration templates can be applied to multiple application delivery services, greatly reducing maintenance windows and removing the need for manual configuration updates.
- APSolute Vision offers configuration templates and wizards for leading business applications such as Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Lync, Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP ERP.
|Greater Application Delivery Fabric Visibility & Reliability
- APSolute Vision supports a robust reporting engine, which provides real-time and historical performance reporting capabilities, trends analysis, and capacity planning capabilities. This ensures the continuous monitoring and alerts for any degradation of business continuity or performance of the whole ADC fabric, whether it is located in a single data center or spans multiple data center. This provides the following benefits:
- Real-time business application performance monitoring
- Up-to-date information, and improved service business continuity
- Effective application delivery capacity planning
- Shorter time frame required to resolve business continuity issues
- Minimized impact of service downtime on the enterprises' business
|End-to-End Application Delivery Resource Monitoring
- Ensuring that applications receive all the resources to meet their expected SLA requires in-depth real time visibility into the utilization of the application delivery infrastructure.
- Radware's APSolute Vision provides centralized monitoring and reporting capabilities that deliver extensive, historical information about applications' resources status and utilization, provided with a clear indication of thresholds boundaries which ensure straightforward tracking of the SLA of the application.
- Furthermore, to make the monitoring function more efficient, Radware's historical reports and real-time dashboard employ a drilldown-able layered approach allowing to accumulate the information from across multiple ADC services (whether dedicated, virtualized or Soft ADC), highlighting potential bottlenecks across applications and the application delivery infrastructure, in real-time.
- This layered approach coupled with historical reports, also simplifies the processes of resource planning and allocation per application, and enables fast root-cause analysis and instant resolution of potential problems throughout the entire application delivery infrastructure.
|Full Application SLA Assurance with Radware's APM
- Radware's Application Performance Monitoring (APM) module enables to measure and visualize the performance and SLA of applications, as well as the QoE of users, served through Radware's ADC, based on actual user transactions and real-time notification on application errors.
- It provides historical reports with drilldown-able granular analysis based on user-defined SLA while providing measurements of the delay per each application delivery chain segment, including data center time, network latency and browser rendering time. This powerful performance monitoring tool enables application administrators to ensure their applications continuously meet their SLA targets.
|Tight Integration with Enterprise Data Center NMS
- APSolute Vision is designed to tightly integrate with the enterprise data center's network operation centers (NOC) and the network management systems (NMS) used by the NOC operators.
- Providing NOC operators with a single site-wide monitoring and alerting view of all managed devices and applications, APSolute Vision automatically sends notifications (syslog, email, etc) to the NOC's NMS application.