Radware APSolute VisionSmart and Efficient Application Delivery and Network Security Management
Use This Product For:
- Advanced Performance Monitoring (APM)
- Central Monitoring
- Multi-Device Management
APSolute Vision provides site wide visibility, centralized control and policy management for the APSolute product family from one central console. Network and Security administrators can proactively monitor network activity and threats and tune network behavior by quickly detecting, isolating and resolving problems before they impact user and business productivity.
As a central element of APSolute solutions, APSolute Vision harnesses the full power of integrated APSolute OS health monitoring, application optimization and security services. It provides immediate visibility into the real-time APSolute OS Layer 3-7 health monitoring plus security, session and deep-packet inspection information that is used to optimize application delivery without depending on any specific middleware, software or custom code.
APSolute Vision provides the following key benefits:
- Single point to centrally manage and monitor real-time availability, performance, and security for all Radware devices
- Centralized security management, event logging and reporting
- Full audit trail of changes for regulatory compliance
- Complete archiving of configuration files
- Role-based access control and user management
- Complete alignment with enterprise compliance requirements and regulations
- Tight Integration with enterprises' data center NMS
APSolute Vision Appliance
- Designed for multi-device/site management
- Q9400 Intel Quad 2.6Ghz
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports (Copper)
- USB Port Front Panel
APSolute Vision Virtual Appliance
APSolute Vision is a fully-featured management and monitoring tool packaged as a virtual appliance running on server virtualization infrastructure, providing identical functionality to APSolute Vision physical appliance.