Radware DefensePro SeriesAll-in-One Attack Protection with IPS, NBA, DoS Protection and Reputation Services
Use This Product For:
- DDoS Protection
- Internet Pipe Saturation
- SSL-Based Attack Protection
Radware's award-winning DefensePro is a real-time network attack prevention device that protects your application infrastructure against network & application downtime, application vulnerability exploitation, malware spread, network anomalies, information theft and other emerging network attacks.
- DefensePro includes the set of security modules – Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Network Behavioral Analysis (NBA), Denial-of-Service (DoS) Protection and Reputation Engine - to fully protect networks against known and emerging network security threats. It is based on standard signature detection technology to prevent the known application vulnerabilities. The core of DefensePro is patent protected behavioral based real-time signatures technology that detects and mitigates emerging network attacks in real time such as zero-minute attacks, DoS/DDoS attacks and application misuse attacks. All without the need for human intervention and without blocking legitimate user traffic.
- DefensePro uses a dedicated hardware platform based on Radware's OnDemand Switch supporting network throughputs up to 12Gbps. It embeds two unique and dedicated hardware components: a DoS Mitigation Engine (DME) to prevent high volume DoS/DDoS flood attacks - without impacting legitimate traffic– and a StringMatch Engine (SME) to accelerate signature detection.
- APSolute Vision offers a centralized attack management, monitoring and reporting solution across multiple DefensePro devices and locations. It provides the user real-time identification, prioritization and response to policy breaches, cyber attacks and insider threats.
DefensePro IPS & Behavioaral Protection
Radware DefensePro is an intrusion prevention system that provides the best DDoS protection in the market.
DefensePro is Radware's award-winning intrusion prevention system (IPS) that provides the best DDoS protection for emerging network attacks in addition to known, vulnerability-based attacks.
DefensePro x06 Series
Designed for small to medium sized data centers protection and Internet Gateway
- DefensePro 206 (up to 200 Mbps)
- DefensePro 506 (up to 500Mbps)
- DefensePro 1006 (up to 1Gbps)
- DefensePro 2006 (up to 2Gbps)
DefensePro x016 Series
Designed for medium sized data centers protection deployed by large enterprises, eCommerce and service providersModels
- DefensePro 1016 (up to 1Gbps)
- DefensePro 2016 (up to 2Gbps)
- DefensePro 3016 (up to 3Gbps)
Upgrade options are available from model 1016 and up to 3016
DefensePro x412 Series
Designed for large data centers protection deployed by large enterprises, eCommerce and service providersModels
- DefensePro 4412 (up to 4Gbps)
- DefensePro 8412 (up to 8Gbps)
- DefensePro 12412 (up to 14Gbps)
Upgrade options are available from model 4412 and up to 12412
DefensePro x420 Series
Designed for large data centers protection deployed by large enterprises, eCommerce and service providers
- DefensePro 10420 (up to 10Gbps)
- DefensePro 20420 (up to 20Gbps)
- DefensePro 30420 (up to 30Gbps)
- DefensePro 40420 (up to 40Gbps)
DefensePro x4420 Series
- Carriers/scrubbing centers looking for a single platform to handle very high volume attacks
- Service/cloud hosting providers looking to protect more customers with a single platform
- Large e-commerce and online businesses looking for a platform to protect from large scale and sophisticated attacks
- DefensePro 504420 (up to 50Gbps)
- DefensePro 1004420 (up to 100Gbps)
- DefensePro 1604420 (up to 160Gbps)